• July 8, 2020: University of Tennessee Soybean Scout School – VIRTUAL
This event is being hosted on Zoom, 9-11:30 a.m. CDT. The event is free, but preregistration is required to obtain a password – event details
• July 14, 2020: NCSU Corn & Soybean Field Day
NCDA&CS Piedmont Research Station, 8530 Sherrills Ford Road, Salisbury, North Carolina. More details to come.
• July 20, 2020: LSU AgCenter Dean Lee Research and Extension Center Virtual Field Day
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, this event has moved to a virtual format. The online presentations begin at 8:30 a.m. CDT – event details
• July 23, 2020: University of Arkansas Row Crops Field Day – CANCELED
Rohwer Research Station, 140 Experiment Station Loop, Watson, Arkansas
• July 24, 2020: 61st Alabama Cooperative Extension Cotton and Soybean Pest Management/Scouting Short Course – VIRTUAL
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, this half-day event has gone virtual. View the agenda here. It is free, but you must register on Zoom.
• Aug. 5, 2020: University of Arkansas Row Crops Field Day – CANCELED
Northeast Research & Extension Center, 1241 W. County Road 780, Keiser, Arkansas
• Aug. 19, 2020: Arkansas Soybean College
Tiller, Arkansas. More details to follow or contact University of Arkansas Extension soybean specialist Dr. Jeremy Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Dec. 7-9, 2020: Mississippi State University Row Crop Short Course
Mark your calendars for this event.It’s received rave reviews and just continues to grow in attendance. More details as the event grows closer.
• Feb. 9-11, 2021: Louisiana Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Meeting
Randolph Riverfront Center, Alexandria, Louisiana. Check back later for more details.
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Soybean South editor Vicky Boyd at email@example.com.