• Through April 24, 2019: Mississippi State University Pipe Planner Training
These are free online courses offered several times during the month – course details
• Through April 28, 2019: Texas Department of Agriculture-Approved Auxin Training
Under updated Texas state rules, only certified applicators may apply auxin herbicides over the top of Xtend or Enlist crops. These two-hour courses will lead to certification. Check for a day and location near you – training schedule
• Through May 7, 2019: North Carolina Mandatory Auxin Training
These will be held at various locations throughout North Carolina. A few also will be held in Spanish. Check the master calendar for one near you.
• June 27, 2019: Field Day Expo
LSU AgCenter Dean Lee Research and Extension Center, Alexandria, Louisiana. Opens at 2:30 p.m. Sponsored meal at 6 p.m. Expo includes equipment technology, production and pest management products for cotton, corn, soybeans, beef cattle and forage. There also will be youth activities and a 4-H mini farm. Check back later for more information.
• July 18, 2019: University of Arkansas Row Crops Field Day
Rohwer Research Station, Desha County, Arkansas – event details
• Aug. 8, 2019: University of Arkansas Row Crops Field Day
Pine Tree Research Station, St. Francis County, Arkansas – event details
• Aug. 15, 2019: University of Arkansas Row Crops Field Day
Lon Mann Cotton Research Station, Marianna, Lee County, Arkansas – event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Soybean South editor Vicky Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.