While we try to be as accurate as possible, the coronavirus has created an ever-changing landscape. Please check with event organizers to make sure it is still planned before heading out.
• Aug. 3-4, 2021: Mississippi State University Seed & Agricultural Technology Short Course
Boost Extension Center, MSU Campus, Starkville, Mississippi. The $50 registration fee covers the short course lecture sessions, printed materials, breakfast and lunch each day, and a social/dinner after the first day. – event details
• Aug. 5, 2021: Dean Lee Research & Extension Center Agronomics Crop School
4-7 p.m., begins at State Evacuation Center. Topics include walking tours of research plots, variety updates, precision ag demonstration (remote sensing and spray drone), pest management updates and best management practices. Sponsored meal provided – event details
• Aug. 11, 2021: University of Georgia Midville Field Day
Southeast Georgia Research and Education Center, Midville, Georgia, begins at 9 a.m. – details and registration
• Aug. 31, 2021: University of Georgia Southwest Georgia Research and Education Center Field Day
Southwest Georgia Research and Education Center, Plains, Georgia, begins at 9 a.m. – details and registration
• Sept. 2, 2021: Clemson University Edisto REC Field Day
Edisto Research and Education Center, Blackville, South Carolina. Featured crops will be cotton, soybeans, peanuts, corn and grain sorghum. Check back later for more information.
• Oct. 7, 2021 (tentative date): University of Arkansas Virtual Rice and Soybean Field Day
Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 25-26, 2022: 70th annual Mid-South Farm and Gin Show
Renasant Convention Center (formerly the Cook Convention Center), Memphis, Tennessee — event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Soybean South editor Vicky Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.