While we try to be as accurate as possible, the coronavirus has created an ever-changing landscape. Please check with event organizers to make sure it is still planned before heading out.
• Dec. 1, 2021: 73rd Annual North Carolina State University Crop Protection School
Pesticide and CCA credits available. This will be hosted online via Zoom. Although it is free, you must preregister to receive a confirmation code for the event – event details
• Dec. 6-8, 2021: Mississippi Row Crops Short Course
Cotton Mill Conference Center, Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi. The event is free, including meals, if you register by Nov. 19. After that date and the at the door, it will be $40 – event details and registration
• Jan. 18-19, 2022: 2022 Alabama Row Crops Short Course
Embassy Suites by Hilton Montgomery Hotel & Conference Center, Montgomery, Alabama. Topics to be covered at the short course include:
– Crop Market Outlook.
– Climate Impacts on Row Crop Production.
– Resistant Weed Management.
– Precision Nutrient Management.
– High-Yield Farmer Panels.
– And More!
The Alabama Row Crops Short Course will directly follow the Alabama Soybean and Corn Association Meeting, which takes place on the morning of Jan. 18 at the same location. For your convenience, you can register for the Alabama Row Crops Short Course and/or the Alabama Soybean and Corn Association meeting at: www.aces.edu/go/2022ARCSC. The event is free but you must register to ensure enough food.
• Jan. 26, 2022: 24th Annual Arkansas Soil & Water Education Conference and Expo
Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 25-26, 2022: 70th annual Mid-South Farm and Gin Show
Renasant Convention Center (formerly the Cook Convention Center), Memphis, Tennessee — event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Soybean South editor Vicky Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.