• Dec. 2-4, 2019: Mississippi State University Row Crop Short Course
Cotton Mill Conference Center, Starkville, Mississippi. This conference offers 2.5 days of solid timely information, plus nightly entertainment by Hard Luck Chuck – event details
• Dec. 4, 2019: North Carolina State University Crop Protection School
Johnston County Agricultural Center (2736 NC HWY 210, Smithfield, North Carolina). Topics will include hemp pest management, IR-4 moving to Raleigh, guava root knot nematode, latest news on glyphosate, insect resistance, and new Gramoxone training and handling requirements – event details
• Dec. 10-12, 2019: North Carolina Certified Crop Advisers Training, Johnston County Cooperative Extension, 2736 NC Highway 210, Smithfield, North Carolina – event details
• Jan. 23-24, 2020: Arkansas Seed Dealers Association Annual Winter Convention
Embassy Suites Hotel, Little Rock, Arkansas – event details
• Jan. 29, 2020: Arkansas Soil & Water Education Conference & Irrigation Expo
FNB Arena, Jonesboro, Arkansas. Stay tuned for more information.
• Feb. 4-5, 2020: Mississippi Agricultural Consultants Association Annual Conference
Bost Extension Center, Mississippi State University, Starkville, Mississippi. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 12-14, 2020: Louisiana Agricultural Technology & Management Conference
Paragon Casino Resort, Marksville, Louisiana. Check back later for more information.
• Feb. 27-29, 2020: Commodity Classic
San Antonio, Texas – event details
• Feb. 28-29, 2020: 68th Annual Mid-South Farm & Gin Show
Cook Convention Center, Memphis, Tennessee – event details
If you have an event you want listed, please send the information to Soybean South editor Vicky Boyd at email@example.com.